NTLK Emate card slot question

From: joe (coatlicue@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 19:03:43 EST

>> Hmm, why? It is my understanding that the emate has a type 3 slot. Is
>this
>> not true? Can you not have two type 1 or 2 cards in it at the same time?
>> Then you could have a memory card, and the modem at the same time.
>>
>> Michael
>
>Thanks Michael, for the reply. Yes, the eMate has a Type 3 slot, but it
only
>has one internal connector. So, literally, it can take one Type 1, 2, or 3
>card at a time.
>
>Cheers,
>Anthony

Hmm, ...ok then.
Fellow Newters, how difficult would it be to to "add" an additional internal
connector
to the eMate Type III slot?
Since there is obviously space to accomodate it.

Also, since it is a Type III slot, can the eMate handle external drives?

LONG LIVE NEWTON!!
Joe

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!