RE: NTLK White Backlight Kit

From: Rich Fletcher (rich@ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 23:33:44 EST

This reminds me: in the original email, I believe you said that there would
be "white LEDs" involved. I'm not aware of such a beast (white LEDs), but
that doesn't mean they don't exist, of course.

Also, I though LEDs weren't involved at all, but rather electroluminescence?

...or am I mistaken, somewhere?

-Rich