RE: NTLK Works or RTF import it does work

From: Harbottle, Richard P (r.harbottle@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 10:06:30 EST

Hi,
first of all an apology. I should have tried harder before I asked the list.
But, now I'm here I'll tell those who don't know how to work it.
I installed version 5 of appleworks off my iMac install disk. Then I
installed NCU on top of it. Now, I can import export to and from newtworks
with all the filters provided with appleworks including Word 95/6.
I'm very pleased.
Richard

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!