Re: NTLK Some Newbie Questions

From: Michael Strange (mstrange@americainter.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 23:11:36 EST

Hi,
> Michael Strange at mstrange@americainter.net opened a vein on 3/20/2000
> 12:47 PM in order to pen the words:

This is funny as I am watching the bone collector as I surf.

> > Hmm, why? It is my understanding that the emate has a type 3 slot. Is
> this
> > not true? Can you not have two type 1 or 2 cards in it at the same time?
> > Then you could have a memory card, and the modem at the same time.
> Thanks Michael, for the reply. Yes, the eMate has a Type 3 slot, but it
only
> has one internal connector. So, literally, it can take one Type 1, 2, or 3
> card at a time.

Bummer. Well, mark the emate off my to buy list. So far I have one of each
newton up to my new (to me) MP2k. I was thinking of getting an emate, but
if that is the case, I can not see any reason to go that route. I think I
will stick with the Newtons. I thought it would work like my laptop, shame
it does not, that would be cool.

Michael

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!