NTLK Ethernet on Newton

From: Ray Demel (raydemel@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 22:40:35 EST

Does the Newton 2100 come ready for ethernet or does some software from
the cd that comes with the Newton need to be loaded. The reason I ask
is that I purchased a new Farallon ethernet card for the Newton and when
I tried to install the package, it would not complete the load and gave
the message that ethernet services were not on the Newton and it does
not recognize the card. I am trying to connect to a home ethernet
network that has 3 computers networked through a hub and the computers
are all running Windows 98.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!