Re: NTLK Have Scrawlsoft ceased trading?

From: Gary Moody (gmoody@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 18:15:07 EST

Hi Ryan,

Email Sanjay Vakil at sanj@MIT.EDU. Sanjay is the owner/proprietor of
ScrawlSoft LLC.

Regards,

Gary

----Original Message Follows----
From: Ryan Hitch <r.hitch@physics.hull.ac.uk>
To: NewtonTalk <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
Subject: NTLK Have Scrawlsoft ceased trading?
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 13:22:31 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,
I am desparetly trying to find a way to get copies of PT100 and YAZI
(both by Scrawlsoft), first I tried emailing them to see if they would
offer any kind of discount for buying both products. After recieving no
reply I thought I would just hop on over to Kagi and buy them anyway at
the full price. But the links for these pieces of software are no
longer available (still listed, but not clickable). Is there anyone out
there who can help?

Yours Sincerely,
Ryan

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the