SV: NTLK Palm desktop to Newton?

From: doppler (doppler@mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 15:54:11 EST

well, you can sync your to do lists/meetings, addresses and such with this
nifty app team agenda (http://www.teamsoft.com/)

synch is possible between palm, psion, newt, mac and peecee (there is a web
server CGI, so your team is accessible over the Internet from any
Javascript-enabled web browser - good interface for unix!).

it has advanced filemaker and first class extensions too, so i guess its
quite handy.

the only problem (from what i understood), is that you cant synch your newt
calendar over tcp/ip, you can synch via a cable dough. ive contacted
teamsoft and they replied that my q was transferred to the techies. a sales
rep from somwhere in sweden called me and sent some additional info too,
they are very kind and customer-oriented. ill hopefully get an answer from
them in the beginning of next week.

peace all

                      roman pixell

______pixell productions_stockholm__