Re: NTLK extensions in extensions? =P

From: Brian McEwen (brian@bmcewen.cvm.okstate.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 09:22:52 EST

>a thought just occurred to me then. well, more like it got shuffled back to
>the top of my brain while i was near a computer..
>
>do extensions/autoparts etc -need- to be in the Extensions folder?

No! they do not. Pretty handy to move them around, I had expected them to
only work if they were in the eztensions area (like on a Mac). It was
about 2 months after I first purchased a Newt that I figured out they were
moveable :). So you can make folders and file extensions away in groups,
which helps me keep track of things.

Be aware that some freeze utils (freezeman? maybe others?) don't keep
folder placement of frozen things and can move them around on you after a
freeze/thaw.

Brian

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!