Re: NTLK Which Email To Use?

From: charlie allom (charlie@rubberduck.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 03:01:55 EST

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 Ivan Shaw wrote:
> At 10:38 PM 3/17/00 -0500, Phil Harriman wrote:
> >I'm trying to decide which email program to use on my MP2000. I like the
> >filtering feature of Eudora, as I am subscribed to a couple of high volume
> >lists; however, I really like SimpleMail's unwrap feature and support for
> >SMTP addresses associated with workplaces. Is there one solution that will
> >give me everything I want?
>
> SimpleMail 4.0

simplemail 4.0b doesn't filter messages into InBox folders like eudora 1.1 can...

whether filter functionality will be improved to include this, only simon bell knows (?)

--
charlie@rubberduck.com
Melbourne, Australia

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!