NTLK SOS, The name in Newton 2100 could not show Chiinese?

From: Lucas (lucaschi@tpts1.seed.net.tw)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 09:27:06 EST

Hi, all,
Recently, I have to hardset my 2100, and format the flash ram card. Then I
got a serious problem. Even though I install the Chinese package again. The
Name can not show any Chinese again, even though I can input Chinese.
And I try to install zdisplay.prg, still it does not work, because it was
told that this zdisplay could not work on this
system. Could any one tell me what to do?
Thankyou.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!