NTLK Currency updates

From: Glen Swanson (Glen@post5.tele.dk)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 09:08:33 EST

Has anything ever come through on the follow up to the defunct
utility Currency Update that was being sent out weekly. There was
some active talk some months back that a group would see to its
resurrection but I haven't seen anything yet. This was a great
service and as I'll be back on the road again shortly it'd be great
to be able to start receiving it once more.
And if someone from the list is providing this service could you add
the Loa kip and the Bolivian boliviano?

Thanks
Glen

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the