Re: NTLK E-mail help

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 02:52:56 EST

Well, with the equipment you list, you can't do it!
The reason why is because the Motorola Montana modem
is just that...a modem...requiring a telephone line
connection and the correct handshaking in order to
work. Using your equipment, you will need to buy a
dial-up account.
But if you want, you can purchase an ethernet card for
your Newt and then you can connect directly to the
internet through that! (did you know, your newt makes
an awsome web-server?)
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://im.yahoo.com