Re: NTLK Audio Adapter

From: Franz-Josef Esser (FJEsser@t-online.de)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 23:50:55 EST

Hi Oz,
audio adapter is not so interesting for me, i would buy one for 15 $. But can you provide the plug, to give me the possibility to build my own docking station?
fje
------
We're also trying to find that stupid serial chip in decent price and
quanity (not the mini-din, the serial port negotiator thing--hey, I'm not
an engineer).

BTW: How much would you guys be willing to pay for such a thing?
------

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!