Re: NTLK Looking for PALMEDIA Media Transfer 2.0

From: Kari Heber (kheber@verd.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 21:08:01 EST

>That's true. The only problem we had is when the NewtonTalk mailing list
>went from Sean (Hi Sean!) to PlanetNewton, NTDG lost his website. Marco
>Mailand <mailto:Marco.Mailand@psi.ch> has now the entire Lee Moon's
>source code. You need to contact Marco in order to have any piece.
>
>-Laurent.

Will Marco be making this available to the new compilation of NewtonMad? I
am assuming that since the source code has been released there wouldn't be
a problem with recompiling to eliminate any needed registration/password.
Is this a possibility?

-Kari

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!