NTLK freewwweb set up

From: Mcello@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 10:00:36 EST

Have signed up for freewwweb.com and it works fine with my Mac desktop. My
main motivation was to explore internet connnection with my upgraded 2100.
Have had less than acceptable results so far. I have tried both Nethopper and
Newt's Cape. It had logged on but "browsing" for any length of time is not
very good.
Someone posted the Newton internet setup for freewweb previously. Could you
post it once more? BTW should Newt's Cape disconnnect after downloading a web
page forcing you to redial to get to the next link?
Thanks,
Myron

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!