NTLK Palm emulation and other stuff

From: aeiou (aeiou@mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 22:27:34 EST

To me a Palm emulator would be nice to see for the newton. I have a 120
w/2.0, would a palm emulator run on it? I just bought my newton about 2
months ago and I thought that the only difs between the 120 w/2.0 and 130
was the backlight. Can I check e-mail with my newton? OK now I am getting
off track... The Palm has some buttons on it how would those be implemented?
Also because people are talking about bringing the newt to other
platforms...
Why not an newton emulator for the Mac OS and Windowes? Developers could use
it to test their software on different newtons. Someone could use it to see
what differences are between the different models. I am only a freshman in
High School and my only past ex with programming has been with HyperCard on
my old SE, so I am not up to the task. Any Thoughts? Thanks for reading...
-aeiou

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!