Re: NTLK RE: Palm Emulator

From: Bob Frasure (design7@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 20:46:29 EST

What the heck is emulating a palm on a newton going to do when you can
actually buy a real palm for not all that much these days. The emulator
won't make the cost of used Newtons rise because of the fact you just buy
a real palm - then we also get to the size issue- would someone really
want to use a gigantic palm that doesn't fit in the pocket?
Also it really cuts back on Newton's credibility except only to show it's
power and make people say "neato". I can imagine the need for a palm
emulator on a WinCE of course but why the Newton?
Just download Graffiti to your Newton and show them the date's program
and they will truly know why the Newt is so cool.

I'm not trying to kill the program, but if it's not easy you must ask why
first.

We should solve the problem of making ATA PC-Card ram cards work with the
newt- I'd love to buy a 128+meg ram card and pop it in the Newt

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!