RE: NTLK Outlook Synchronizing (again!)

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer@nsf.gov)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 13:57:16 EST

OutLink cost me $69.95 before PDA Direct went into hibernation, and stopped
answering questions about the Error 1006 problems.

$35 seems quite reasonable, especially if it offers, in addition to what is
mentioned below, the following improvements:

- Multiple slot handling (some Names have far more than 4 phones & 3
e-mails)
- Better Notes error handling (Corrupt entry tolerant)

BTW, are you targeting Outlook 98 or Outlook 2000 ? I hear there are some
interesting differences, but have not seen Outlook2K.

I'm standing in line, waiting to pay... :-)

Paul F.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!