Re: NTLK Action Names demo problems

From: Ray Kloss (raykloss@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 12:04:10 EST

If you had installed it before and deleted it, it may be detecting that date
of installation. Not sure how to reset it for 30 more days.

Very even with More Info. Try out both and compare with your style of work.
Some swear by one, some by the other. I went back and forth for a while
(registered both) before I settled on one that seemed best for me.

Ray Kloss

<raykloss@mindspring.com>

> I've just tried a demo copy of the programme Action Names, but before
> I could get beyond a screen or two a window came up and said that my
> demo had expired. Would anyone have an idea where I could find a more
> reponsive tryout package? Any any comments on Action Names in general.
> Glen

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!