NTLK Expenses software

From: Campbell-Lange (campbell-lange@easynet.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 05:55:35 EST

Hi
I'm new to the list. I receive the digest.
I run a 2100 with 4Mb Ram card.

I've had a look at Expensesplus, which looks good but is far too expensive for
me to purchase. I'd like to know if anyone can recommend an inexpensive but
good-looking (I suppose X+ would be my model here) programme to track expenses.
Or is Newtdb the way to go?

Incidentally, I have toyed with the idea of trying to create a freeware flat
database programme with a record view and a list view. I have no experience in
using NTK however, and wouldn't mind some pointers on programming for the 2100
series.

Rory

--
		  Rory Campbell-Lange   +   The Campbell-Lange Workshop
 			                  London

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!