Re: NTLK Check this out - homemade clearcase MP2K

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 04:24:33 EST

Gary Moody wrote:
> I *doubt* that anyone has a waterproof case for diving with the Newton,
> since it would have be stressed for atmospheres of pressure.
I would be very interested in a water protected (?) case too. For
bathtub reading is no pressure roughness needed only very good tightness
against water vapour but a thin screen protection too.

> It appears from looking at the pages that this was a team effort with a number of folks
> participanting, but the pages are in japanese (sorry-kanji is *not* one of
> my fluencies), so I'm as clueless as anyone else.
I don't see even Kanji-signs, only boxes :-)

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!