Re: NTLK Re: Palm Emulator

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 23:13:22 EST

>more new projects and software that are developed for our little green
platform - the better! I know of a pile of people who would switch to
using a Newton if this became reality -
<

WHOAH!!! What an idea. If you really know a pile of people, and I know of a
few people to throw in the pile, we could very well see the miraculous
recovering of the Newton platform. Prices of used equipment would sore even
higher as the demand increased. We could actually see developers return to
the platform. By George, I think Zac may have something.

So, again I say, it this thing is possible, let's get a team of developers
together and get the project going. I'd help if I could, but all I know is
Line 10 Print, Line 20 Goto Line 10... from the days of a TRS-80 (basic). :)

Drew

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!