Re: NTLK Check this out - homemade clearcase MP2K

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 07:06:26 EST

Gary Moody wrote:
> Our japanese brothers are innovating!
> http://member.nifty.ne.jp/masanewton/frozensisaku.html
It looks very amazing. However, the only purpose if this probably hard
work is to see the interior of a cancelled machine, respectively to rise
the coolness factor. However, I doubt that the strength and roughness of
the clearcase is better or comparable with the deep green case. On the
other hand I would prefer to have clear diving case for my MP2k. Would
our japanese bros. also be able to manufacture something like this? Or
asked the other way: How did they do the clearcase? Could the get their
hands on to the original dies from Apple?

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!