Re: NTLK Please Subscribe Me

From: markr13 (markr13@voicenet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 14:22:23 EST

>Hi Newtoneers,
>To the list mom a dad, I have removed my subscribtion following the great
>server meltdown. I re subscribed to the digest mode same day but never got
>the list. I again re subscribed 2 days ago, but still I received no list,
>an empty mail box is all I was getting.
>
>This is strange since on both occasions I received subscription
>confirmation messages by mail, but nothing else.
>
>Please subscribe me to the following address:
>
>khaledt@mac.com
>
>Thanks
>
>Dr. Khaled M. Tewfik,
>Saudi Arabia

The same has happened to me. I've since discovered that you need to
subscribe to the list only for now, as the digest is down for the
foreseeable future. Go back to www.planetnewton.com and resubscribe to
the list form. You will receive an email saying that your subscription
mode has changed. I'd recommend that you also set up mail actions to
route all NewtonTalk mail to a new folder so you can manage it easier (I
did!).

Mark Ross
markr13@voicenet.com

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.net> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!