NTLK RaceTrax 2000

From: Christian Gingras (christian_gingras@uqss.uquebec.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 14:27:06 EST

I missed the last three days of NewtonTalk (was receiving the digest) so I
don't know if someone mentioned this this week.

I just wanted to let you know that RaceTrax 2000 is out
(http://www.config.de/Products/Newton/RaceTrax/default.htm). The F1 racing
season begins in Melbourne (can't wait for the F1 circus to come to Montreal
in June) this weekend and RaceTrax will let you enter the results for each
Grand Prix. Background info for each circuit and each team is also included.
Plus, you can insert the races in your calendar easily. Thanks to Stephen
Reitzner.

Christian Gingras
Université du Québec
cgingras@uquebec.ca