Re: NTLK Lookout 1.1

From: Janis Shetley (jshetley@stlnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 11:30:25 EST

I use Outlink every day to keep my dates and contacts synched with my pc at
work. I never get that 1006 error you are referring to. I installed some
patches on my Newton last year (SysPatch 0.4b & Auto61 Fix) and I never get
those errors now or have problems with Outlink. I got the patches from
Kenny Song - but they are probably available from numerous sites. They
might help with your problem. Somebody on this list will know why you are
getting that error and what to do about it.

janis

> I paid for OutLink, but now only use it for synchronizing Dates with
> Calendar, precisely because the Names -> Contacts synch is so flaky. The
> 1006 error causes the synch to think that you have deleted all Names
entries
> not yet read, and proceeds to remove the corresponding Contacts.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!