Re: Outlink - Lookout comparison (was NTLK Lookout 1.1)

From: Janis Shetley (jshetley@stlnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 11:07:40 EST

> -------
> In My Humble Opinion - Outlink is beta software. Doesn't handle non-north
> american date format, loses contacts etc. In summary it's quick... but
it's
> useless.
>
> I'd be interested to hear other peoples experiences, particularly with
> Outlink (no one else seems to hate it as much as I do).

I use Outlink almost every day to synch my Outlook calendar and contacts at
work. I never lose data - if anything, I get 2 entries for a contact card.
But that's ok with me, I just delete any extras. It is very fast - it
handles all the notes and links in MoreInfo as well. It would be nice if it
synched my email, but it doesn't. All things considered - it works very
well.

janis

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!