Re: NTLK question-memory cards

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 09:09:21 EST

"Lairson, David L" wrote:

> I have tried putting it in my MP 100 and it comes up as unrecognized
> type of card. Of course the cards could be bad, I don't really know
> I'm not really all that knowledgable on the memory cards.
>
> David

I see. Then, the card could be bad, or could be a 5V/5V. All units
before the MP2000 use 5V/12V (5V in reading, 12V in writing). So, I
guess you don't know anybody using a Newton running NOS 2.1 near you?
Where do you live, if that's not too personal? I could offer my help, if
you want and are willing to trust me. Email-me off the list at
<mailto:nemesys@ix.netcom.com>.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Object Factory, Substrate Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
Fax: 703-833-7555 Usual disclaimers apply

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!