Re: NTLK Newton advice

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 00:18:47 EST

>Being on a restricted budget I am leaning towards a MP 130.

Well, I understand budget and all, but you will be immensly happier with the
2000. When you consider the price difference, and how much you might
actually use it, go for the better equipment. I have to admit that I am
considering a 130 for my wife (who once owned a 2000 herself). As far as
what she needs, the 130 will be perfect...but then she will be using it
mostly for a todo list and phone number list, othing like I do on my 2100. I
guess it just depends on what you are going to be doing with it. If you will
be using it frequently, get the 2000 at the very least. Just my thoughts...

Drew

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!