RE: NTLK Anybody recieved digests since Monday, 6th?

From: Laura (laurap@ideacast.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 16:27:26 EST

Hi Paul, trust me this question has been raised a thousand times in the past
two days, you should see my inbox. LOL!

>From all reports nobody's getting a digest and we're working on fixing it on
this end...

Here's something I posted about it yesterday for anyone who might have
missed it.

Hello, I'm looking into the digest problems... if you are subscribed to the
digest you will receive it as soon as I figure out what's wrong and get it
working again.

I'll post a general list announcement when it's fixed, or just stay
subscribed and hopefully it will be working shortly.

If you need to unsubscribe in the meantime, or wish to subscribe to the list
as individual posts until the digests work again, go to www.planetnewton.com
and click on NewtonTalk List in the left hand nav bar. The resulting page
has subscribe forms at the top, and unsubscribe forms at the bottom.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!