Re: NTLK Looking for MP2x00

From: EqualityFL@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 13:09:33 EST

>From: chad@longlivethemac.com (Chad W. Young)
>To: newtontalk@planetnewton.com
>Nadine,
>How are you?
>Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you sent me a reply the other
>day. With all these digest/list changes going on, I'm afraid I might have
>missed some messages, and just wanted to check in with you. I'm guessing
>that you haven't had a chance to speak with the board yet concering the
>Newton, but I just thought I'd make sure you weren't waiting for a reply
>from me.
>Thanks so much for your help, again.
>With a smile,
>Chad
>chad@longlivethemac.com

Hi Chad,
This is what we'd like to get $200 for the 130 and $450 for the 2000.
I'd sell them both for $600. Let me know. I'd like them to go to a good
owner.
Take care,
Nadine

Are You A Member Yet?
Join Equality Florida Today.
Call 813-253-5962
or email your contact information to eqfl@eqfl.org and
we will send you membership information.
Thanks for caring enough to get involved.
Together we can make a difference.
www.eqfl.org
Our Mission:

 "Equality Florida is a state-wide organization that works to achieve
social, political and economic justice and that is dedicated to ending
oppression based on sexual orientation, race, class and gender."

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!