RE: NTLK Lookout 1.1

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys@honeywell.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 12:08:51 EST

Brad,

If you provide addresses to hacked versions of software, then you DO indeed
condone piracy!

Rationalizing it by saying you are unable to contact the author is no
defence.
If Seamless Software has dropped off the map then tough!

And your comment about the owner of the web site is like putting a brick
through
somebody's window and then waiting for the police to tell you it's wrong.

This sort of behavior does us all a disservice.

Thought before action. :)

I hope you are able to see the wisdom in these words.

Regards,
David Humphreys
PCB Designer
Honeywell Inc.
david.humphreys@honeywell.com">http://david.humphreys@honeywell.com

> It'll tell you how to download Lookout and how to get around the time
> limitation.
> I don't condone pirating software but there are a number of
> people (myself
> included) who've tried to contact Seamless Software without
> success so until
> they either make Lookout available to buy again or tell the
> owner of the web
> site to stop...
>
> Brad

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the