RE: NTLK NewtonTalk problems

From: PlanetNewton Webmaster (webmaster@planetnewton.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 08:57:29 EST

Hello, I'm looking into the digest problems... if you are subscribed to the
digest you will receive it as soon as I figure out what's wrong and get it
working again.

I'll post a general list announcement when it's fixed, or just stay
subscribed and hopefully it will be working shortly.

If you need to unsubscribe in the meantime, or wish to subscribe to the list
as individual posts until the digests work again, go to www.planetnewton.com
and click on NewtonTalk List in the left hand nav bar. The resulting page
has subscribe forms at the top, and unsubscribe forms at the bottom.

PS> Please do not post problems like this to the list itself -- send them to
help@planetnewton.com. And thanks everyone for your patience while we fix
the digest!

> I have not received the list for a couple of days. I have tried
> resubscribing at another address (resubscribing fixed the digest problem
> last weekend) but no list has been received at either address. What has
> happened?

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!