Re: NTLK Lid clip fallen out

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 02:44:11 EST

"Alexander W. Hertzog" wrote:
> None of the plastic looks broken, but it doesn't want to stay in the
> little space it came out of. I'm thinking about superglue, because I can't
> seem to find any mechanism for it to snap back in. Can anyone offer me some
> help?
I could fix one of mine with a soldering iron and copper wire. You
remove as most tin from the iron as you can and warm up the wire until
it makes a hole into the plasic. So you can fix the clip to the small
plastic plate. The problem is that I lost one clip and don't know from
where one can get'em. Any ideas?

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!