NTLK KAGI alternative?

From: Laurent Chardon (Chardons@sprint.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 08:30:57 EST

Hi,

I have promised the NTLK list an inexpensive program that lets you print
from your Newton to your PC printer using the PC as a sort of print pack.
This program has been complete for a long time now, but I still can not
offer it for sale because I am having problems with the payment collection
service KAGI. I had planned to go through KAGI to collect the user fees and
send the registration codes. However they have been incredibly slow at
setting my account up. I have tried many different tactics on many different
email addresses, but months later I'm still not completely set-up. Does
anyone have a phone number where to contact them? I'm tired of them ignoring
my emails. Even better, does anyone know of a good alternative to Kagi? I'm
looking for something with no initial set-up fee.

I'd appreciate any help on this.

Regards,

Laurent Chardon

--

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!