Re: NTLK Advice: mp120

From: jon glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 13:39:21 EST

On Tue, Mar 7, 2000 3:09 PM, gooddog@northshore.net
<mailto:gooddog@northshore.net> wrote:
> What's the major difference between 120 and 130 in price and usability?

I don't know about price, but the useability difference is vast, in my
opinion. I used a 120 for several years, and recently upgraded to a 130.
Far superior. I could never go back. You have tons more heap. (up from less
than 70k to over 150) and the backlight is a great lifesaver. It's really
not worth the hassle of lack of heap on the 120. Specifically, since you
can simpy grab email using NIE on the 130, and it's next to impossible on a
120. Do her and yourself a favor and get a 130. <my humble opinion> :-)

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass@usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5@aol.com>