Re: NTLK dumb adapter question - Hey OZ!

From: NewtonOz (ozs@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 19:38:03 EST

Your eM@il from gmoody@hotmail.com on 3/6/00 4:28 PM said this:

>Now, call Oz at (818) 781 1009. His hours are 7PM to 11:30PM Pacific
>Standard Time - Sunday through Thursday, and 8AM to 12:00PM Pacific Standard
>Time on Fridays.
>
>Tell him that you need the cheapest old-style Newton charger he's got.
>He'll hook you up.
>
>If you don't know (and I mean *exactly*) what you need or what you have from
>a power supply standpoint, you run a *high* risk of having a rather
>expensive paperweight. Better to spend a _little_ more for the right
>adapter and be happy than spend a _little_ less and end up with nothing.
>
>Frank Gruendel gives occasional lectures in NewtonTalk on the dos and don'ts
>of battery and power adapter usage; He's our resident "Power" guru. Based
>on what I've learned from Frank (as well as the horror stories told by
>others on this list who used the "wrong" adapter), the peace of mind from
>using the "right" one can't be beat.
>
>Call Oz. He's a good guy and will try to help, even with a limited budget.
>Good Luck!
>
>Regards,
>
>Gary

Well, that's a really nice thing you've said, Gary! I appreciate it!

I'm fond of:

-Students
-UCLA Students in particular
-Veterans
-Military
-Police

If you can prove you are in one of these organizations (or fit into these
classifications) we can do wonders for you because we have an investor
that is very interested in these groups. (me too)

-Oz

BTW: We currently have 3 used 9w adapters. Call us!

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!