Re: NTLK IMPORTANT notice

From: Pete Nalda (lpnalda@bga.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 18:10:56 EST

I'm just sitting here monitoring my mail and have noted that I'm not in
digest mode yet. But I'm fine either way as I know how to change it.
Actually I was wanting to try this anyway as the digests are too big for
my newt when I want to use it to get mail.

Laurent Chardon wrote:

> > btw: can someone tell me just why we were all set to digest mode?
>
> I think that it might have been a prank, seeing that
>
> 1) we have not been set to digest mode as far as I can tell
> 2) the original email did not originate from planetnewton
>
> We'll see...
>
> Laurent Chardon
>
> --
> This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:
>
> EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
> Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest
> news on Campaign 2000!
>
> Visit http://www.evote.com today!

"Egun On, Lagunak"

Louie Pierre (Pete) Nalda http://www.realtime.net/~lpnalda