RE: NTLK HELP w/ Microsoft Windows 2000 Pro

From: Laurent Chardon (Chardons@sprint.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 16:28:03 EST

> We are testing Win2k & I can't go back to NT 4.0. (Migration test thing),
> BUT....... The backup utility does not work under Win2k.

Both NBU and NCU work for me under Windows 2000. You must have another
problem. You might want to try a slowdown program (maybe someone else can
help you locate one, I don't know of any off-hand) if you are getting
communication errors. A CPU intensive background application does the trick
for me instead of slowdown.

Laurent Chardon

--

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!