Re: NTLK Samsung Linux PDA, Yopy

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 09:52:53 EST

"Michael J. Hussman" wrote:
> ... and it runs on a StrongARM CPU. I hope to get a unit for review in
> two or three weeks.
I like the spirit of your posts, Michael. It mirrors the new era of the
MacMagazin, which I read on a regular basis. I like very much the new
format of the MM and also that the CD contains always a Newton section
which contains all the new Newton programs, discussed at NTLK.

Thanks and continue with that excellent work!

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!