Re: NTLK MailS!!!

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 00:42:34 EST

YOu need to go back and set your options to digest mode. Also, another
option is to set upa filter that routes your mail to a particular folder.
This is what I ahve done. I was previously on digest mode, and it was taking
me an hour to make it through the mail. I am going to try it this way for a
while. I am hoping that since it allows me to select all the ones that I
have nothing in common with (like a bunch of message regarding AOL mail),
then I can delete them all a one time. Before, during digest mode, I still
had to weed my way through all of the "AOL" posts just in case there was
another post made in between.

ANyway, just my thoughts.

Drew

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the