Re: NTLK FS MP2100 Door

From: Drew Loker (lokerd@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 00:29:03 EST

>Hi everyone, I have a brand new factory sealed door replacement for a
MP2X00. I would like to sell it for $25.00 Plus 3.00 shipping, Please
reply off the list ifyou are interested, Thanks Vince
<

Sorry guy, but this door is available for $10 plus $1.74 shipping directly
from Apple Fulfillment Center:

888-273-3594

Part number: 922-3306

I see these things being auctioned off on eBay all the time for more than
they are new from Apple. Unfortunately, I almost lost my eBay account (well,
I got a warning that is) because I tried to warn other people that they were
bidding 3x what one cost new!!!

Anyway, sorry to break the bad news. YOu might want to wait until Apple
doesn't sell the part amymore. Then you really will ahve a valuable item
there.

Drew

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!