NTLK Looking for MP2x00

From: Chad W. Young (chad@longlivethemac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 18:52:05 EST

Bill,
I'm not sure if your response was to my message or someone else's, so I hope I'm not treading on anyone's fingers with this reply.
I'm working in the around $300 range--if that's possible. Like I said to Nadine, I realize the initial cost and value of these incredible PDAs. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for your time.
Take care,
Chad Young
chad@longlivethemac.com

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com