NTLK Purchasing MP2x00

From: Chad W. Young (chad@longlivethemac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 18:43:23 EST

Hello, Nadine!
Thanks so much for your offer. I really would not like to spend under $300, if that's at all possible, but I realize the initial price and value of these amazing machines, as well.
Do you have anything (MP2x00, in particular) that you might be able to offer me within that price range?
Thank you so very much for your help. Looking forward to your reply.
Take care,
Chad
chad@longlivethemac.com

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com