Re: NTLK URGENT WEB PAGE ON NEWTON HELP!

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 18:36:17 EST

On 3/5/2000 1:18 PM, ZACINCCEO@aol.com [mailto:ZACINCCEO@aol.com] wrote:

>I have tried and tried to get web pages on my newton. I need step by step
>instructions on how to get it to work so I can access the web on my newton
>please help

Please help us out by telling us what model Newton you have and what
you've tried so far in the way of software and/or configurations. Are
you using modem or Ethernet?

 - Bill Davis

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = Newton Community FAQ: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!