NTLK newsgroup question

From: Terry Fischer (tcfischer@att.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 17:28:25 EST

 I love my MP 130 for email and usenet. What I would like to find is a
 newsgroup that provided actual current general news stories, kind of like
 a USA Today type of format. I've tried a couple of the newsguy and zipnews
 groups. but found nothing but spam. I've only got about 400K free internal
 memory, so I'd rather not subscribe to a news clipping email list. Another
 thought I had was to download web pages with Newts Cape, but the only
 thing I have left to move off the internal store is my names file. Would I
 gain enough memory to install and use Newts Cape?
 Thanks for any ideas!
 -Terry

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!