NTLK Recent server outage

From: Prentiss.Gray@gecits.ge.com
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 12:12:33 EST

Congratulations of getting the server problem fixed so fast, SysAdmin. It's
not an easy job and we thank you for it. Newtontalkers depend on you to
keep one of the last great Newton sites and services going. You are doing a
great job, thanks again.

By the way, at the risk of being a little too "gushy" I think that the
Newton talkers deserve a kudo for not panicking and flaming the SysAdmins.
Most of the comments I saw were polite, helpful and genuinely concerned.
Only one or two decided that it was time to spit and swear. A good
community to belong to.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!