Re: NTLK Entering Two B-days in Names?

From: James L. Johnson Jr. (jimjohnson@mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 17:00:30 EST

Friends:

I never cease to be amazed by the breadth and depth of Newton
software... I'm going to give Affiliate Plus from Silverware a shot.

However, what I used to do was to have three cards: a card for each
member of the couple (with their individual birthday) and then a card
for the couple with the anniversary. This allows for Avi's Backdrop to
display each 'event' as separate; birthdays for each and the anniversary
for the couple. If Affiliate Plus manipulates the names soup in a way
that allows this, Yee-Hah!

Cheers,

Jim.

--