NTLK CompactFlash

From: Van Rooyen Leslie (ARA@dwaf.pwv.gov.za)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 04:49:48 EST

Hello

Phew, after a struggle of 2 days I finally got to a place to ask a Q!!
(thank you planetnewton).
I currently use a Psion S5 with a 32MB CompactFlash card. Will this card
work on the MP120? I can get a 120 for cheap(?) ($65 +S&H) with only 1MB (I
presume it must be 1.3MB of RAM) and not of much use.
The 130 is a better machine, but at what price?
The best place to look for Newton stuff?

thanks

Les v Rooyen
DWW&B (GIS)
27 12 336-8043 (t)