NTLK Alt.rec Problem

From: Tuck Moss (mailjunk@netcomuk.co.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 09:35:07 EST

Have I been drifting along and missed this thread? Whenever I try to use
alt.rec on my 2100 I get Error -48402 when I write a second word. I get the
same thing with each succeeding word. I've just tried version 0.6a7 with
the same results. Using ROM version 2.1 (710031)-1.

As an aside which I don't *think* has anything to do with it - when I
download alt.rec to my Mac it arrives as an AppleLink file. Running it
through PackType changes it to a 'document' that NCU happily loads to my
Newt as a package. But somehow this doesn't seem like the right way to be
doing this...

Thanks for any insight, Tuck

the old vicarage, west anstey, england

about us at some time. Find out why at: